Do you have a question about MiFILE? We’re here to help! First, let’s get you to the right place.
- If you’re new to MiFILE, please review the new filer page for helpful information to get you started.
- If you’re interested in training information, please review our training page for more information. We also have many other guides and resources to help you file your documents successfully.
- Once logged into MiFILE, we have an extensive help section with answers to many other questions.
- If you have a question about when MiFILE will be available to a particular court, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re still stuck, our MiFILE support team can assist with any technical related questions. However, any court-related or legal questions must be directed to the court.
Here are some reasons you might need to contact MiFILE support:
- I’ve reviewed the resources above but am still struggling to setup my account for MiFILE.
- I’m unable to login even after I’ve reset my password.
- I’m not receiving the emails I expect to receive.
- I’m seeing an error on a MiFILE screen.
- I’m struggling to navigate the MiFILE website.
MiFILE support cannot assist with the following:
- What filing type should I choose?
- What documents does the court require to be filed for my case?
- Why was my filing rejected?
- Why has my document not been accepted/filed by the court?
- I need legal advice on my case or situation (you should contact an attorney, or a legal aid organization, if you’re in danger you should call 911)
Contacting MiFILE Support
You can contact the MiFILE technical support team via email or phone. For both methods, be sure to have this information available:
- The court you’re filing in
- The case number
- A detailed description of your question or issue
Support is available Monday – Friday (excluding Michigan Government Holidays): 9am – 6pm ET