|Message sent to filers from SCAO on 1/30/2018:
As previously announced, on Monday, February 5, 2018, the 3rd Judicial Circuit Court e-Filing program will be transitioned to MiFILE, Michigan’s statewide e-Filing program sponsored by the State Court Administrative Office (SCAO). MiFILE utilizes TrueFiling, a 24×7 web-based e-File and e-Service solution for courts, law firms, attorneys, and self-represented filers. Following are details about what to expect during this transition.
- Electronic filing for the 3rd Judicial Circuit Court with Tyler Odyssey File and Serve will be unavailable starting at 4:30 PM Eastern Time on Friday, February 2, 2018. There will be no e-filing capability between 4:30 PM, Friday, February 2 and 8:00 AM, Monday, February 5. Documents submitted prior to 4:30 PM on February 2 will be processed in their usual fashion.
- You will have view-only access to your Tyler Odyssey File and Serve account and filings (https://mi-tjc.tylerhost.net/) until April 2, 2018. Please note: After Friday, February 2 at 4:30 PM, you will no longer be able to file documents using this link. All new filings must be submitted using MiFILE beginning February 5, 2018.
- This change requires all users register with the new MiFILE system. With your MiFILE account, you will need to create service contacts for your 3rd Circuit cases. The service contacts you created in Tyler Odyssey File and Serve will NOT transfer to MiFILE. You must add yourself in MiFILE as a service contact for each and every one of your 3rd Circuit cases. Failure to do this may result in you not being served via MiFILE.
- If you have not yet attended a MiFILE training session, you may register here. Videos and guides are available as a supplement to training on the MiFILE Resources page.
- For technical questions or support, please call 855-959-8868 or e-mail Support@TrueFiling.com.
Visit SCAO’s website and social media channels for general information and FAQs about MiFILE. Additional details about MiFILE can be found here. If you require further information or have questions, contact SCAO at email@example.com.
State Court Administrative Office
Hall of Justice
925 W. Ottawa Street
Lansing, Michigan 48915